Are you planning for Costa Rica Relocation? If yes, you will need to book a good Costa Rica Shipping agency. Costa Rica is blessed with two beautiful coastlines, the Caribbean coast and the Pacific coast. Both the sites have incredibly beautiful spots to visit enjoying Costa Rica’s pacific coast is one of the best ways to spend your next Costa Rica trip.
Warm sunny days on palm-lined beaches, inviting surf and incredible treks through the dense jungle are just some of the highlighting experiences to be had in this oasis. Whether you are looking for luxury or rustic backpacking adventures, these are some of the best places to stay on the pacific coast of Costa Rica.
- Tamarindo: It is an incredible Costa Rica beach town that is packed with all that you could love about Costa Rica. Nestled in the Guanacaste Province, on Costa Rica’s pacific coast, Tamarindo has umpteen numbers of places to offer. Tamarindo is sandwiched right in between two national parks. There are plenty of beautiful mountains and nature right at your finger tips. It is the best city and you are going to stay near the beautiful beach. The best Costa Rica Shipping will ensure hassle-free relocation to the Tamarindo city.
- Drake Bay: Drake bay also called Bahia Drake is nestled on the coast in the southwest of Costa Rica. This is the best city in Costa Rica to visit when travelling with your family. It is a remote village and not a crazy tourist hub and so is one of the safest areas in Costa Rica. You can your family will enjoy the pristine beauty of the beach town area. The main beach of Drake Bay is called Playa Colorada and it has a handful of restaurants and warm, peaceful water.
- Puerto Viejo: This is one of the most romantic places to stay in Costa Rica for couples. Nestled in the southeast of Costa Rica, the place is on the incredibly beautiful Caribbean coast and is renowned for its black sand beach and epic surf break at Salsa Brava. The abundant rainforests and mangroves in the area add an added-edge of romantic vibes among the couples. Also the wild refuge centre and even jaguar rescue centre in that area is an incredible tour.
- Monteverde: This is the coolest place to stay in Costa Rica. It is the small town in Puntarenas, snuggled in nice and tight in Cordillera de Tilaran mountain range. It is a bit of tourist hot spot and is world renowned for its cloud forests and this misty town is filled with lots of foreign tourists. The place is best to quench your thirst for some adventure sports – flying down the zip line course to trekking in forest canopy to horseback riding and there are lots of various activities to explore in cloud forests.
- San Jose: It is the capital city of Costa Rica and is packed with history. It is nestled in the middle of the country and is the perfect spot to explore all other top places to stay in Costa Rica.